Village of Pershotravnevyi mine of the pre-war period
The village of miners comprises the following streets: Vognyana, Vershygory and Chervonoarmiiska. It was built in 1933-1937 years in the architectural style - Soviet functionalism. The houses are one and two-storeyed. One can see the ancient paving stones in some places in the streets. The houses are laid with sawn limestone. They are in operation till now.
The architectural complex of the mining town of Pershotravnevyi mine
It is a village of miners of post-war construction during the 1948-1956. All the buildings are made in the Stalinist neoclassical architectural style. The miners of the 1st May Mine lived there. Till 1963 the village was a core of the separate town of "Terny". Now it is a historic center of Ternivskyi district of Kryvyi Rih. The quarters consist of 2-4 –storeyed residential houses. Planning structure includes the streets of Ivan Sirko, Petlyakov, Malinowski, Shcherbakov, Matrosov, Petlyakov square with wide avenues, sidewalks, squares, gardens and lawns.
Recreation Center of Pershotravnevyi mine
Recreation Center of Pershotravnevyi mine is a great structure. The Center was opened in April 1955, the architectural style - the Stalinist neo-classicism. The roof over the entrance pillars were decorated with sculptures of workers. It comes from the workers' club located at "Miner Club". The capacity of the Center is 500 people. There were a number of creative teams in the Center, many concerts and celebrations were held there.
Building of the Pershotravnevyi Mining Administration
It is a high building constructed in the architectural style of Stalin's postwar neoclassicism in 1954. It is located in the Petlyakov square in the center of the Pershotravnevyi miners' village. The building is 3-storeyed with columns at the entrance. There is a small park and a wide entrance into the square in front of the building.
The ruins of the Pivnichna-Ventylyatsiyna Mine of Pershotravnevyi Mine
The mine had been operated from 1960. It provided aeration of the underground mining horizons. She had been working until the mid-1990s. The industrial facilities of ventilator, above-ground mine installations, underground air-channels have been preserved till now. These ruins are places of a great attraction for adventurers of artificial caves - stalkers, diggers, spelestologs.
Building of PAO of Ob'iednana Mine
Ob'ednana Mine of Pershotravnevyi Mine worked during the 1956-1998. The building is an example of an industrial construction of the simplistic Stalinist Empire architectural style. The building housed the management and technical departments of mine, household complex, changing rooms of miners. There are picturesque central gate at the entrance into the mine.
The ruins of the crusher and ore loading bunker of the Ob'ednana Mine
The crusher, the ore loading bunker and gallery of the Ob'ednana Mine were commissioned during the 1952-1956. The mine had been the main extractive unit of the Pershotravnevyi mine for a long time, up to 1989. The rich magnetite and uranium ores had been extracted in the mine till 1966. In 1966-1998 only iron ores were extracted. The extraction reached a depth of -920 m. The mine was closed in 1998 and now all the industrial buildings are magnificent ruins.
The ruins of the above-ground mine installations and shaft of the mine # 8-bis of Pershotravnevyi mine
It is one of the oldest mines of Pershotravnevyi mine. It was laid down in 1929, in 1941-1944 it was destroyed. It was operational in the postwar period. It had an oval shaft. It is characterized by low capacity - up to 200 thousand tons of ore per year. It was liquidated during the first reconstruction of the Pershotravnevyi mine at the end of 1956. Currently the ruins of the mine shaft, above-ground mine installations, ore offloading platform with one bridge pier have preserved.